Friday, July 23, 2010

Playing with eye make-up

A few months ago I signed up for The bareMinerals Eye Club.  I thought it would be a really good way for me to build my eye makeup "wardrobe" but it would also force me to use some colors that I normally wouldn't buy for myself.  This month, I received the "Clarity" collection.  Bare me with me on the eye closeups.  I've never taken a picture of my own eye before...thought it would be fun to try though!


For this look I used:
Bare Escentuals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
Clarity Eyecolor from lash line to brow
1980's Eyecolor on lid and in crease
Socialite Eyecolor along upper and lower lashes
Maybelline Telescopic mascara (love)

And this picture made me realize that I need to start using eye-cream more regularly:


I'm sorry, but I think my eye looks kind of old in it!  Any rec's?
Happy Friday, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Zara said...

Pretty! My mom uses some eye cream from The Body Shop that she really likes, but I can't remember what it's called.

Jen said...

Thank you! I'll have to check it out. I apparently need to start using something...lol