Monday, July 5, 2010

OPI Royal Rajah Ruby

How was the holiday weekend?  I'm in Western NY right now visiting with family.  We had a picnic at my parent's house yesterday, so I got to see a bunch of friends and family.  It was fun showing off my kids, because no one has seen them in six months.  It's especially noticeable with my youngest.  He's almost 18 months old now, and he's learned SO much in the past six months.
Onto my swatches and review.  This polish came out with The India Collection in early 2008. I'm not usually a berry or a vampy girl...but my Lord I love this polish!  It's so rich...


I got great coverage in 3 coats...pretty standard for OPI on me.  I, unlike a lot of people that I've run into, LOVE OPI's brush.  There are times I wish I could get a bunch and stick them in all of my polishes.  My nails must be the right size or something...


Look at that hidden shimmer that comes out in the sunlight! 

So, do you all like the comparison pictures between indoor natural light and the sunlight?  I do it because I think some polishes take on a whole different personality in the sun.  Let me know!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

AggiePigeon said...

wow! that is stunning.=) OPI brushes are a little big for my fingers but I like them for painting my thumb nail.

Jen said...

Thank you!
The only nail I have an issue painting with my OPI brushes is my pinky nail. I really like them!
Thanks for visiting!