Monday, August 23, 2010

Ulta Chic Peek

When I was in NY visiting family last month I visited my very first Ulta store!  It was so wonderful...lol  There were about 20 polishes in there that I wanted to buy as well as other cosmetics, but I limited myself because I'm sure the hubby wouldn't have appreciated me spending $100 on cosmetics.  When his cousin found out I was going there, she texted me and said "You + Ulta = lots of nail polish!"  How true...lol

The Ulta polishes were on sale when I was there, so I picked up a few.  I LOVE this one. 

Chic Peek is a brown base with lots of tiny silver shimmer.  It was hard to get a good pic because for some reason my camera would pick up the brown and turn my hands orange.  I've been having that problem a lot lately with the camera...I may have to think about getting a new one.  hmmm...  (or someone needs to tell me what I'm doing wrong...lol)


I used 3 coats.  It had such a great, even coverage that if I used slightly thicker coats I could probably have gotten away with 2 coats.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: