Friday, August 13, 2010

Sinful San Francisco

First off, I have to say, excuse my nubbins.  I mentioned the other day that in the craziness of doing the fair last week that I quite honestly just didn't take very good care of my nails.  They're very prone to splitting and breaking if I'm not constantly taking care of them.
I had heard so much about Sinful nail polish, but was never able to get them because we don't have a Walgreens in my little boondock-ish town.  Imagine my surprise one day when I walked into Rite-Aid and found a big display!  I was so caught off guard that I didn't even know which ones to get.  I ended up picking the one I had heard the most about, San Francisco.


This picture makes it look like it's a blue-based green, but it's not.  In my opinion it's more yellow-based...but leaning towards just pure green.  This picture is more accurate:


I needed 4 coats to get even coverage.  It was kind of streaky up until that point.

What do you have planned for your weekend?  The hubby is going on a man-date with some friends to see The Expendables, so his cousin wants to go shoe shopping with me.  I've never been a shoe shopper...bring me to a make-up store and I'm in heaven though...LOL

Have a great weekend!

No comments: