Monday, August 16, 2010

Sally Hansen Laser

This past spring Sally Hansen released 8 more shades into their HD collection.  Laser was part of that release.  This color SCREAMS me.  It's blue, glittery and duochrome!  I wore this polish as a mani for about a week, and had such a hard time NOT looking at my nails!


Laser has a dark blue base, with glitter that gives flashes of purple.  In the right light it looks more purple than blue.  If you click on the images you can see a bit more detail.  I think I picked up the flashes of purple, although I wish you could see it more.  In my pictures you can only see it in the bottle, but in real life it's very evident on the nail as well. 


I needed 4 coats to get even coverage.  The polishes released in this collection are sheer, but buildable colors.  If you are into layering (I'm really not) then you'll love these! 

Thanks for stopping by!