Saturday, September 25, 2010

Zoya Ivanka

I didn't get the chance to post yesterday.  I've been so busy this week between school and a Scentsy party I was supposed to do today.  But the hostess called me last night and cancelled.  I was a bit bummed about that I just didn't feel like doing much of anything.

I was looking through my pictures and found these images of Zoya Ivanka that I took over the summer.  I have NO idea why I never posted them on here. 


I have 3 coats on in these images.  Ivanka is a green glittery shimmer with flecks of gold.  You can see the gold sparkling here and there in the above image.  At certain angles you can see a bit of blue duochrome, but I didn't seem to capture it very well.  But the best part?  It's green!!!!  What is it about green nail polish that gets so many of us excited?  :)


You can tell this is older, my nails are longer.  Anyways...Ivanka was released this past summer with Charla in the Sparkle collection.