Wednesday, September 15, 2010

China Glaze LOL

WOW!!!!!  We're at over 100 followers!!!!  I'm so excited you guys...thank you so much for following me and helping my little blog to grow.  I'm having so much fun with it!

LOL was released as part of China Glaze's OMG collection in the Spring of 2008.  I do believe you can still find *some* of the polishes at certain etailers, but I'm not sure if you can get ALL of them or not.  Some of my favorite holo polishes are from this collection...let me show you why.


LOL is a deep purple holo.  The holo particles from the OMG collection are so smooth.  It's such a neat effect.  You can only really see the true brilliance of this under bright lights or out in the sun.  Indoors it looks nice, you don't really see the HOLO.


This is 3 coats and my pictures were taken in the sunlight.  These dry REALLY quickly, but not to the point where you can't work with them.  Make sure you click on the images to get a better view of this!

Well, today is the last day to enter my Happy Birthday to Me Giveaway.  There are A LOT of entries, I'll be using random.org to pick the winner...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ENTERED!  And if you haven't entered, you still have until 10pm eastern time tonight.  I'll post and notify the winner as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow, but I have a lot of appointments and meetings after work with Scentsy and such, so I'm not sure! 

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: