Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HOLY ABANDONED BLOG, BATMAN!!!

I can't believe that's it's been so long since I updated!
You know that newborn baby I would talk about? He's now a year and a half old...running around and causing trouble...cute as a button though! :) My oldest is 3 and a half...he's such a smart little man...he was learning to add recently! I didn't even know all my colors when I started kidnergarten, this kid is going to be doing algebra when he starts!
The school year has come to an end, and I've been hauling like CRAZY! I'm going to have to post some pics of my recent haulage. I'm also going through my stash this weekend to get some things ready to send back for the Zoya exchange. I got about 15-20 polishes during is last year and this year I'm aiming for about 10. Craziness!
My current NOTW is Miliani Dot Com. LOVE IT! It's very similar to Hard Candy Mr. Wrong...so I'm going to do a comparison swatch to see. I'll post pics of both asap.

Stick around ya'll...I promise not to disappear again! :)

No comments: