Sunday, March 22, 2009

NOTW - China Glaze Emerald Sparkle

I wanted to be green for St. Patty's day, which is why I chose this mani. I LOVE China Glaze. I get better wear from it than I do OPI, and it's cheaper....can't beat that. This color was introduced with this past holiday season's "Sleigh Ride" set along with the much loved Ruby Pumps and Tinsel. Everyone went CRAZY for this color, as it's a green version of Ruby Pumps and just as amazing. It's kind of HTF, although as far as I know, not discontinued.

Onto the pics. I had a hard time this week finding a nice sunny day, so these were taken in indirect sunlight:



Thanks for looking!




1 comment:

Allya said...

Hey, discovered your blog searching for a swatch of Zoya Kotori because I just applied a coat and it's so sheer! I too just started nail polish blogging. Check out my blog sometime if you have a chance (I can't seem to find any readers). I really enjoy your blog.