Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

This past week I was awarded my first blogger award, the Stylish Blogger Award!  Thank you so much to Jenny from Polishology


These are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

Here are seven things about me...although I do warn you, I'm not an interesting person!  ;-)

1. I love doing anything crafty…especially knitting and crochet. The problem is I probably have about 20 projects started and will never finish them.

2. I’m terrified of bugs. Especially spiders. I’ve been known to call my husband, who works at least an hour away, in tears because there was a spider in the house.

3. The first time I saw a joint was the summer of ’06 at a Tom Petty concert. I know, I’m sheltered.

4. We had to go through fertility treatments to conceive R. Took us 3 years to get pregnant. We never considered that we wouldn’t have to do the same thing if we ever decided to have another child, and then one day, after I had been feeling sick for about a week, we found out we were pregnant with K (who just celebrated a birthday on Friday!  He's TWO!!!). It was the best surprise ever!

5. I don’t remember much about elementary school. Apparently it was so bad that I actually blocked things out. People have told me about things that happened that I have NO recollection of.

6. I have a very entrepreneurial spirit. I used to sell soaps and candles back when we lived in Central NY, before K was born I had a shop on Etsy.com that I was very involved with, I used to sell Mary Kay for about 9 years, and now I sell Scentsy.

7. I’ve never tried a cigarette. People NEVER believe me when I tell them that.


And now for the 15 bloggers that I've decided to tag.  This was HARD...you have no idea!

1. Pretty N Polished
2. Running With Polish
3. Pretty in Dayton
4. Polish Infatuated
5. PinkNailBlog
6. Never Unpolished
7. Ali's Nail News
8. For Your Nails Only
9. In a Fabulous World
10. iPolish
11. Let Them Have Polish
12. Bright Lights, Big Color
13. Chloe's Nail
14. The College Students Nail Guide
15. Getcha Nails Did
 
Some of these are newer...some have been around awhile.  It was a really tough decision deciding who to tag.  I must have visited about 40 blogs or so.  Something about these blogs just struck me when I visited.  Not to say the others didn't do anything for me...just depended on my mood perhaps.

Thanks for visiting...hopefully I'll get a few swatches posted this week!!!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Thank you so much for tagging me as the stylish blogger award!

styrch said...

Wow, thanks! :)

Hook Prism Power said...

Thank you for the Award!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! :)

In A Fabulous World said...

Thank you for the Stylish Blogger Award! It is a pleasure and privilege to be recognized and in good company! Thanks again!

http://www.inafabworld.com

Sharon said...

Thanks for tagging me!

Ali'sNailNews said...

Thank you so much for tagging me! I really appreciate you thinking of me! :-)

Tara said...

Thanks for the award! I just put it up!