Thursday, December 23, 2010

OPI Shim-Merry Chic

Hello all!  I'm currently in NY visiting family for the holidays, but since we have a bit of down time, I thought I would post a polish I wore recently (if you consider Thanksgiving recently). 




Shim-Merry Chic was released last year as part of OPI Holiday Wishes collection (and therefore I'm not sure if it's still available anywhere).  It's a brown with bronze/gold shimmer plus FLAKIES!.  I love this because it's not like anything else I have.  I wore it this year over Thanksgiving...I thought it was the perfect fall color.  My only complaint was the dry time was TERRIBLE.  I put it on at 4pm on a Sunday, and woke up the next morning with sheet marks!  I haven't had that problem in quite some time.

I have some pictures on my memory card that I'll try and post here and there while we're home, but as you know, family comes first, so I'm not going to promise anything.  :-)

I want to wish all of my readers a Happy Holiday!!!  Thanks for visiting here and reading my ramblings and looking at my mediocre pictures...I appreciate each and every one of you!

See you soon!!!!  :-)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you!!! I'll have to think about my 7 things so I can post!